Research Associate for Antibody Discovery
Employment Type: Full Time
Biocytogen is a comprehensive research and discovery service provider for biotech and pharmaceutical industry and academic institutions. Its service platform integrates preclinical studies with innovative animal models, CRISPR-based gene editing, antibody discovery, and animal supplies, with current focus on immuno-oncology and oncology. Its rapid expansion in the last few years has seen its growth from its headquarter in Beijing, China to the recently established lab space in the greater Boston area. This new site, located in Wakefield, Massachusetts, has immediate openings for experienced and highly motivated research associates in Antibody discovery.
- Perform standard procedures in live rodent models.
- Perform immunization in rodents. Tasks include antigen administration via multiple routes (IV, IP, SC, PO etc).
- Collect blood and tissue samples.
- Perform mammalian cell culture, transfection, Western blot, ELISA, RT-PCR and Flow cytometry.
- Collect and record data. Prepare summary of experimental procedures and results and present data in team meetings.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with 1-3 years of academic or industry research experience. Demonstrated experience in small animal handling is highly preferred.
- Experience with small animal surgery and in vivo animal model is a plus.
- Experience with cell culture and in vitro assays including Western blot, ELISA, RT-PCR and Flow cytometry.
- Demonstrated ability for quality execution, attention to details, and proficient in multi-tasking in fast-paced environment.
- Team player working collaboratively in team setting.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
BIOCYTOGEN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at BIOCYTOGEN BOSTON CORP are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, color religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veteran status, military status, disability, mental illness, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy governs all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, selection, job assignment, promotions, transfers, compensation, discipline, termination, layoff, access to benefits and training, and all other conditions and privileges of employment.
|Office of Human Resources | [email protected]|